EU Athletes is looking for an intern to support the team in management and implementation of ongoing European-wide projects. The internship will also include daily communication and administrative tasks, as well as development and policy work in different areas, according to the profile and preferences of the successful candidate.
The position will provide an excellent opportunity to gain work experience in the professional sport sector, working for independent organisation representing European athletes from different sports.
Timing and conditions: 4-5 months paid internship, starting in April 2021. Remote work, with possible travel within Europe (depending on the situation).
Profile of the intern:
- Student currently enrolled in Master’s degree programme or a recent graduate;
- Knowledge of Erasmus+ programme and methodology of projects management;
- Excellent writing, summarizing and reporting skills,
- Computer and social media skills;
- Sociable, with strong communication and people skills;
- Strong organizational skills; autonomy, mobility and flexibility;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
An interest in the professional sports environment is an advantage, as well as a sensitivity for (sports) trade unionism and the rights of athletes. Finally, a reflection/knowledge on the impact of the European law and policies on the professional sports sector would be highly appreciated.
Interested candidates are asked to send their application (CV and a short cover letter) before the 25th of March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, which will take place at the end of March.
Contact: Paulina Tomczyk, General Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org